Carol Fredrickson is the CEO of Violence Free, a global violence prevention consulting and speaking firm based in Phoenix, Arizona. We consult onsite with clients around the world and deliver interactive seminars based on our 20+ years of speaking, consulting and training.
Clients rely on our skills, knowledge and expertise to prevent 6-7 figure lawsuits, and more importantly to avert violent workplace disasters. We work with clients in preventing and responding to high-risk situations of all types and sizes.
Carol is a Canadian who spent 15 years in law enforcement specializing in emergency services and disaster preparedness. She was awarded the Police Chief's Commendation for saving the life of a police officer. Carol is a recognized authority on personal safety, violence prevention, and crisis management. She has been profiled and interviewed by hundreds of print, radio, and television outlets and she consults with the media on a regular basis.
Since 1993 over 100,000 people have benefited from Carol's powerful message of personal strength and self reliance. She keeps audiences on the edge of their seats with stranger-than-fiction case studies and "worst case scenarios" pulled from hundreds of real-life violent workplace situations - and preventing hundreds more through her work "in the trenches" onsite with corporate clients, partnering with law firms, and working closely with law enforcement agencies nationwide.
Carol Fredrickson Career Highlights and Accomplishments
- Designed over 2,000 customized programs for clients
- Featured on Minnesota Public Radio and America Public Media - 2 hour talk show on violence prevention
- Featured on Canadian Broadcasting Company - 1 hour show on Violence in the Workplace in Canada
- Chair of National Speakers Association Chapter Leadership Council
- President of National Speakers Association Minnesota Chapter
- Served on a team of 15 that raised $350,000 for a family with 4 autistic children - we bought them a house, redesigned it to make it safe for autistic children and completed project in 4 months
- Led an "Adopt a Soldier Program" for soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan who didn't have family or support from home
Violence Free combines dynamic speakers with content rich seminars that are fresh, current and solution driven. Our programs are customized for your unique environment.
For both our seminars and high-stakes onsite consulting work, we have an 85% repeat and referral rate with our clients.
As violence prevention experts, we provide on-site consulting to develop the safety measures and standards that your organization needs.
Whether your priority is a workplace violence prevention program, learning how to reduce the risk and danger of managing angry people, having us customized a personal safety program, or help with consuting or coaching, we look forward to building a relationship with you.