Violence Free Client Testimonials
"You really put on a top notch performance and the positive feedback was through the roof!"
- Renee Garrahan, NEDRIX (North East Disaster Recovery Information Exchange)
"I thank Carol greatly for delivering an inspiring, interactive and powerful program to all participants who attended her course "Managing Workplace Violence." She did a great job and was a pleasure to work with from the initial stages of setting up the seminar through the end. We look forward to bringing her back to the Island for another training soon!"
- Edris Ocho, Managing Director/The Training & Safety Tutor, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
“Your expert knowledge & experience, proven methods of involving the audience and professional style made for a presentation that we will not soon forget.”
- B.A. Alfonzo, Commander, United States Navy, Commanding Officer, Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron Six
“Carol's presentation was enlightening, to the point, very interactive and filled with information that people used as soon as they left the meeting.”
- Christopher J. Carlton, ExxonMobil, Global Services Company
"Carol presented "Looking Back: Lessons from Tragic Workplace Violence Incidents" to our 200+ meeting attendees and kept the entire audience fully engaged and captivated by her stories and deep insight for over 2 hours. As one participant put it, 'Very eye-opening message. We will definitely be working on our policy!'"
-Kevin Marks, Vice President - Risk Control, Captive Resources, LLC
"Carol did an amazing job presenting at our annual convention. Session evaluation scores were very high and comments were incredibly complimentary. I look forward to working with her again in the future!"
- Bev Herman, Education Director, North Dakota Long Term Care Association
"Attendees expressed high praise for Carol’s excellent presentation with special commendation for her knowledge and skill as an instructor. She was highly effective in teaching life-saving techniques for this critical topic."
- Trudy Goldman, ARM, Manager, Education & Program Development, American Society of Safety Engineers
"Carol is extremely knowledgeable about workplace violence and as a result of her shared expertise, our group learned the correct ways to mitigate potential liability and keep our high-risk staff safe. She is a dynamic and engaging speaker and the whole group participated in a lively discussion."
- Jamie Gregonis, HR Area Manager, Shell Vacations/Orange Tree Golf Resort, HHRA President 2011
"We received incredibly positive responses from both the office admin staff and the electric linemen who attended Carol's programs. Everyone looks forward to having her back next year!"
-Pamela Clark-Stein, Director of Member Services, North Dakota Association of Rural Electric Cooperatives
"Your seminars Don't Enrage, Engage... Managing Angry People, were a hit with the St. Paul Schools. When the first two filled so quickly, I had no idea we would have the interest to fill six more!
- Paul Paulson, Director of Security, St. Paul Schools
"Of the twenty-four different training sessions that our state park staff attended as part of the conference, your session, Be Your Own Bodyguard...Create a Safe Work Environment received the highest rating.
- Paul Kurvers, Minnesota State Parks, Department of Natural Resources
"Carol received rave reviews. The bottom-line is at the end of the day the members were empowered with enough knowledge to handle a Violence in the Workplace situation should it arise at their place of business."
- Kathy Annarella, VP Implementation Mgt, Gallagher Basset Services, Inc.
"I was amazed when I came to the meeting room at the end of your session and saw how many people were staying to ask you questions. Thank you for being so gracious and taking the extra time to talk with everyone."
- Ann Boley, Convention and Trade Show Coordinator, International Roller Skating Association