The Workplace Violence Virus... Stop It Before It Spreads
(Format: Keynote or Seminar)
Sky-high unemployment PLUS mounting economic pressures on families have combined to cause the “perfect storm” – the most violence-prone workplaces in a generation. Every business can be hurt by workplace violence. The only common element – managers and executives who were sure “it couldn’t happen here.”
Workplace harassment and bullying at work are unfortunate realities in today’s workplace. We are experiencing an epidemic. Learn what you can do to protect yourself. Know the warning signs and symptoms before an outbreak occurs in your organization.
Violence in the workplace is a huge liability and a fiscal disaster waiting to happen. Unless you and your company take ‘reasonable action’ to ensure the safety of your employees, you could face lawsuits, a damaged company image or even a potential loss of life.
Workplace violence facts are clear:
- $45 billion a year is lost to litigation, property damage & productivity
- Productivity drops up to 80% in the first two weeks following an incident
- The average legal cost for a workplace violence incident is $600,000.00
Participants in this program will learn:
- 5 strategies to create a safe workplace
- How to recognize early warning signs of violence
- How to reduce and prevent violent situations
- Why documentation is one of your best defenses
- The dangers of vicarious liability
- Why you must have a violence in the workplace policy
- How to handle domestic violence and orders of protection
The experts at Violence Free give you the tools you need to protect your employees, your reputation, and your profits!
This seminar is more than a violence prevention policy; it’s a liability buster!